Your main role will be to work alongside our digital marketing team to help with Content Writing, Social Media Management, Content Management and Search Engine Optimization.
- Previous experience working with WordPress.
- Experience creating layouts in WordPress using visual editor tools like Elementor.
- Experience around Search Engine Optimization strategies.
- Experience writing blog content and social media.
- Ability to work independently and are highly motivated/self starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow and take constructive criticism as a way to expand your knowledge.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- A strong work ethic.
- Bonus: Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
We strive for continuous improvement, and are constantly educating ourselves on new material, certifications and skills.
Be yourself, and enjoy your work. Everyone does things a little differently, and that is more than okay.
Our company is small but mighty, meaning we have to use our time efficiently. We are constantly using tools and tricks of the trade to get the most for our clients.
We’re stronger when we work together. Our team is in constant communication with each other, and every project has a small army behind it.
It’s all about understanding the clients wants and needs. Our team practices empathetic thinking 24/7, so that we deliver on our clients’ goals.