EnvisionUP is looking for a talented WordPress Developer Intern to work for our studio. This is a remote position.
Your main role will be to work alongside our development and digital marketing team to help with WordPress, Database Programming and Plug-In Development
- Previous experience working with PHP, HTML and CSS
- Firm understanding of MySQL.
- Firm understanding of WordPress (and ideally the new block editor)
- Experience creating layouts in WordPress using visual editor tools like Elementor.
- Firm understanding of responsive layouts.
- Ability to work independently and are highly motivated/self starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow and take constructive criticism as a way to expand your knowledge.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- A strong work ethic.
- Bonus: Experience with Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords etc)