EnvisionUP is a boutique digital marketing agency working with clients across Canada and the US. We live for growth, specializing in online solutions for home service providers and charities/non-profits that enables them to reach and surpass their goals.
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Project Coordinator to facilitate the creation of great WordPress websites for our clients. We’re based in Ottawa but are open to people who can work remotely during our core hours of 8:30 – 5:00 Eastern. As long as you have a fast computer and internet connection, you can be based anywhere in Canada.
You’ll be taking ownership of project plans and timelines, providing the internal team with all the information they need to complete their tasks. You’ll also be the main point of contact for our clients, managing their expectations and making sure they are kept informed every step of the way.
If you have at least 2 years experience with WordPress, are at home with online technology, and have great communication and organizational skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Do you have the following abilities and qualifications? If so, we’d love to meet you.
Your education and experience includes:
- 2+ years experience creating and managing WordPress websites
- 2+ years experience working in a web design, digital marketing agency, or similar environment(s)
- A post-secondary degree or diploma, ideally in a field related to computers, business management, or marketing. But don’t count yourself out if you have a BA!
Naturally you have the following…..
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, tight timelines, and adapt to changing requirements
- Facility for learning new technologies
- Love of the web and website design
- Attention to detail
- Excellent strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Friendly and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to tailor your communication style to the needs of the client
- A good command of English spelling, punctuation and grammar (don’t be formal, just clear and easy to understand)
- WordPress, plug-ins and HTML
- Online project management tools (Teamwork.com is the tool we use)
- HTML and CSS (you wouldn’t be coding, but may need to troubleshoot / tweak code from time to time).
- UX (user experience) strategies
- Responsive web design
- Nice to have: Search Engine Optimization
You’re also able to:
- Get behind our core values and keep finding new ways to demonstrate them
- Provide positive leadership to the project team… and to the client!
- Conduct design presentations to clients, outlining UX and other strategic rationales and how they align with the clients’ needs
- Collaborate effectively with developers, copywriters and other team members
- Take ownership of constructive criticism and provide alternate solutions when needed
- Be proactive about risks and how to navigate them
- Work independently and ensure you’re never the bottleneck
- Provide helpful input during group discussions
- Learn and adapt to our existing processes and provide feedback on how to improve them
- Make sure no one drops the ball… especially you
- Provide occasional help with sales quotes, including collecting time estimates from other team members
If you think you have what it takes, we invite you to send us your resume and cover letter.
Shortlisted candidates will be given a paid test project as part of our final evaluation process.
Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.