EnvisionUP is looking for a digital marketing manager who gets excited about launching new websites, running marketing campaigns, and helping our clients grow their business. This is a full-time position based out of our Ottawa office with the option to work remotely 30% of the time.
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, creative problem solver who is experienced with executing marketing strategies, has a good eye for design, and the organizational skills to manage overlapping deadlines for multiple ongoing projects.
This is a position for a strong leader who is willing to take ownership of their role and the clients they serve.
So who are we? EnvisionUP is a boutique digital marketing agency run by an expert team each with almost 20 years of history in web marketing. We serve clients across Canada and North America, specializing in home service businesses and the nonprofit sector.
We’re looking for someone who excels at:
- Managing multiple on-going projects.
- Client relations – such as communicating strategy, creating reports, and discussing KPIs and goals directly with clients.
- Communicating. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Guiding and planning the building (and rebuilding) of websites.
- Developing and improving lead generation strategies.
- Understanding and identifying the differences between “good” and “bad” design.
- Writing for websites, blogs, and social media.
- Staying up-to-date with SEO best practices, strategies and tactics.
- Understanding market audiences and how to improve lead generation and conversions.
- Learning to use new tools and technology quickly.
You don’t need to be a designer or developer yourself – but you should understand how the internet works and are able to communicate your ideas to the rest of the team.
Experience and Education
This position requires:
- Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- A degree or diploma in one of the following: marketing, journalism, communications, or English.
- We are open to candidates who have industry experience in lieu of education.
- Certifications such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Hubspot, or other relevant certifications are an asset.
- You should have a strong SEO foundation – including local SEO, off-page SEO, link-building, and content marketing.
- Are a team player who is also comfortable being a leader.
- Are not shy about bringing your ideas to the table.
- Love staying on top of digital and social media trends
- Understand that different strategies are effective for different audiences and why.
- Have a willingness to make our core values your own.
- Know the importance of being proactive AND reactive to your work.
- Be able to demonstrate your prior successes at marketing, web design/development, or growth hacking for clients
- Example: Your suggestions to redesign a lead capture page led to a 200% increase in lead generation over a 60 day period
We thank all of our candidates for applying, but we’ll only be able to contact those we’d like to interview.